Monday, September 7, 2009

I slept great last night with the help of a good book and some melatonin! I know a certain someone with sleeping problems that will be getting a bottle of it as a gift when I get home! I have been thinking a lot about my dad lately. I obviously miss all of my family more than words could ever convey, but my dad and I have always had a very ‘special’ relationship and it’s been on my mind. I think I’m going to take some time to write him a letter. I’d love for him and Sister to come visit this fall, once I get into my new home. I would love for mom to come too, but since she’s visited twice already, I think that the two of them should come on their own and leave the ‘kids’ with her. The dogs need someone at home to love on them and take them on walks and feed them and pick up… Love you mom!

I’m covered in bug bites! I put on my bug dope everyday, but they still seem to get me. They aren’t mosquito bites and I’m still up and moving around, so I suppose I’m fine! Thank God! I can’t imagine what my mom would do if I got malaria while I was here! She’d definitely not be happy about my return next year! B actually started the treatment for malaria today. She doesn’t have a horrible case of it this time, she is still able to walk and oversee the workers, but she is definitely sick. I’m praying that the treatment works swiftly and that she is back to good health soon!

I’m officially homesick today. Maybe not homesick as much as I want to talk to everyone! I miss voices! I am lucky to have a couple of funny videos on my laptop of Marjorie and I doing hulahoop on the Wii. They keep me from missing everyone too much! Thanks Majie!

No comments:

Post a Comment