Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Trinity Anastasia!! My ‘sister’ Camille’s daughter is four years old today! Wow. I got an email from Michella, my best friend back home, and it made my whole day! I am so lucky to have such amazing women in my life.

I am starting to contemplate what is going to happen when I get back to Sitka. I need a job. I am praying for a job that pays at least $800 every check after taxes. I can’t work six days a week while I’m going through school, so a M-F schedule would be wonderful. Ask and you shall receive, right? I figured I might as well ask, very specifically, and hope for the best!

I’m also looking into what fundraising options I have. I have taken some fantastic photos and I think that I could sell them. Perhaps an auction or at a bazaar or something. I need to research tickets for my trip next fall and book them before they cost me another arm and a leg! The tickets this year were crazy and maybe if I can earn enough before JUNE (when I got the tickets this time) I will be able to get a better deal. Goodness, so much is happening in my brain! Things will be busy for the next few years, but I am officially dedicated to helping keep Orphans Unlimited the best program that it can be! I made a promise to Brenda and everyone else out here that I will do whatever I can to raise awareness and be of as much of assistance as possible.

This was put in my heart for a reason and I am not about to turn and walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment